Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm like at my own house now, finally.
Have been spending about 3 nights @ Angeline's place.
Yesterday went down to Chengam.
Met up with girlfriends then went to Gelenggang for prata @ Spize hut.
Ordered strawberry , icecream and egg prata but we couldn't finish em.
After that Xinyu & Co came back with my helmet and all.
Haya busa-ed back to Angeline's place.
Many unhappiness happened yesterday.
Without you, its like minus-ing a B from BZT.
After that Hogan, Dickson, Tian shun and Wenthong came up.
Then Wanying came.
Was super bored, so called Winnie up.
Wrx-ed home.

Ong pipi.
I suddenly realized we seldom go out together already.
Argh! How I wish you can choose not to work.
You seldom come over for stayovers.
And we seldom go rounding together!
I miss you, aiai.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home